Choose a question to see answer.
- How can I add music to the PSP?
- How can I add videos to the PSP
- Can I connect the PSP to the tv?
- I don't like the way the theme looks, can I change it?
- How can I put a bigger memory card in the PSP?
- I have a game UMD that I would like to backup on my own so that I can keep my disc safe. How do I do that?
- I have some progress saved on an Emulator, can I transfer that game save to another system like my computer, phone, etc.?
Q. I've never had a PSP before, but I'm curious about it, can you show me what it has on it?
A. Well welcome aboard! You can check out this 'overview' video I like to show my customers.
Q.How do I add more psp games to the system? What about for the Emulators?
A. To add games to the is one way & for different emulators its different way. I have a Youtube channel with tutorials on the different ways to add games. You can click here to go to the PSP Playlist on my Youtube Channel
Q. My PSP Froze & I don't want to remove the battery, what do I do?
A. If your PSP Froze while playing a game, black screen, or doing anything else, you can press & hold the power slider in the 'up' position for about 5 seconds, after which the LED light indicator while shut off, wait about another 5 seconds, & then power on the system like normal. It should reboot back into the main menu & you can go from there.
Q. How do I do the Z button on n64 emulator if there is no bottom button?
A. It is pretty easy & would need to be changed by a game by game bases.
To change it while you're in a game already, you would start by pressing the PS Button > Edit Preferences > Scroll down to "Controller" > click left or right on the D pad & change the setting to Default Z+L Swap" > scroll down to "Save & return" > resume emulation & viola!